Wednesday, March 23, 2011



Out of the Closet’s great location at 1726 E. Colorado Blvd. in Pasadena insures that this store is not just my find but many vintage/second hand shoppers know about it. This store is filled with racks and racks of clothing. Leather jackets, jeans, cords, shirts and even pea coats are plentiful. I have purchased items for my husband, myself, Halloween costumes and character themed outfits for special occasions. I can guarantee that you will leave with something. In addition to clothing, you can find kitchenware, glassware, art frames, music, books and sporting goods. Clothing is their speciality but who knows what you might use. Most recent purchase was a dress for $6.50 and great sandals for $3.50. If your ever driving down Colorado Blvd and see the can’t miss store front, stop and give it a walk through. Out of the Closet is open Monday through Saturday 10 - 7 and SUnday 10- 6. They stock everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment