Wednesday, March 23, 2011



Nearly everyone has heard of the Goodwill. Most people think it is a place for the needy and down and out. That may be true but it is open to all. And all types of folks donate to Goodwill regularly. The filled drop off warehouse is proof. I typically make a visit every couple months when I go through all our drawers gathering items to donate, which is a tax write-off. Almost anything can be found including sunglasses. My favorite section is the shoe section. I seem to lose myself checking out all the footwear. And believe it or not I have purchased jewelry there more than once. Leaving the Goodwill I have always had a feeling that I have done my part to help. Perhaps I have been influenced by marketing but keeping Goodwill going strong helps a lot of people and the community as a whole. Goodwill is located 183 North Altadena Drive and is open Monday - Saturday 9am - 8pm and Sunday 10am - 8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment